Morning! Time to chat about what’s been going on in my life lately. As you guys know, April was busy busy!
At the beginning of April, I flew out to Minnesota for work. I did several different staff trainings throughout the week, but the highlight of my visit was obviously the day I got to focus on our wellness program.
Other highlights included some pretty good hotel workouts, a delicious margarita, and my first outdoor patio meal of the season.
April weekend highlights include:
My Chicago adventures, which you can read all about here if you missed my recap post.
Greek Easter, and as always, there was lots of food and our annual Easter egg cracking tournament.
Marathon Monday, which was spent with our friends Bret and Ashley in Cleveland Circle.
And finally, Slesh’s bridal shower in Connecticut.
Some other things from my month:
Worksite wellness meets office antics
Homemade pretzel night
A fun fitness focus group at Reebok Headquarters with fellow Fitfluential ambassadors
NatureBox snacks to my doorstep. I really enjoyed the three-month subscription that Tim’s sister gave me for Christmas, so I was pumped when POPSUGAR offered to send me another box through my relationship with them. I know there are a lot of subscription boxes out there, but this one is my favorite out of the three different ones I’ve tried so far. If you guys are interested, the POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox will be 50% off for a limited time here. I highly recommend trying it!
That’s it for April! I know we’re well into May already, but here’s what I have going on this month (a couple of which have already happened):
- Blog friends dinner with Steph and Caroline
- Katrina’s shower and bachelorette weekend
- Bottling session at Hopsters for the beer brewed in April
- Maybe finally seeing my friends from home? My childhood friend Matt just proposed to his girlfriend Katie last weekend!
- Work 5k obstacle race
- Mother’s Day
- Slesh’s bachelorette weekend in New York
- Dinner date with my friend Erin
- Two free weekends, woohoo! I’m remaining non-committal for now, but I can’t decide if I want to try to escape to the Cape to kick off summer or stay at home and just relax with no plans. We’ll see!
What are some of your highlights from April? What fun things are you looking forward to in May?
Disclaimer: POPSUGAR and NatureBox provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own, and POPSUGAR and NatureBox did not tell me what to say or how to say it.