Otherwise known as:
- Mess in a dish
- Deliciousness in your mouth
- Something to treat yourself to in moderation
Chocolate Heath Bar Trifle
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake
- 1.5 containers of light cool whip
- 2 boxes of instant fat-free, sugar-free chocolate pudding (made w/ 4 cups of 1% milk)
- 1 bag of crushed heath bar bits
- Make the Devil’s Food Cake, following the directions on the box.
- Freeze overnight. It will stay more moist once it comes to room temperature later on.
- LAYER ‘EM UP, B*TCHESSS!!!
Thank you, Trina, for:
- Making this trifle for our roommate Christmas dinner last week
- Another baking dish for our kitchen
- Your awesome directions. 😉
Have I convinced any of you to make this for your holiday weekend dessert?
Questions of the Day: What’s your favorite kind of trifle? If you’ve never had trifle, what would you include in your layers?!
Now go have a chocolatey-awesome rest of the day!