Okay, so this post is a little late. But I didn’t want to neglect December 2011 as part of my monthly recaps!
So here you go:
December 2011 Recap
Total Blog Views in December: 5,275. This is actually down a bit from November’s 6,083 which I attribute to the busy holiday season!
Average Views Per Day: 170
- Fitness & Feta became a featured Recipe Guru on Around the Plate!
- Fitness & Feta became featured as part of the Healthy Living Blogs community!
- Fitness & Feta reached 260 Facebook fans. I want to reach 300 by the end of January! Help me out by clicking over to my Facebook page and liking it!
- Fitness & Feta joined the Twitter community! Follow me @FitnessandFeta. Goal here is to reach 100 followers by the end of January! Do it!
Most Popular Post
The day Chobani offered a free giveaway! No shocker there. This was also the post that featured my Pita Christmas Tree recipe.
My last-minute holiday shopping guides! I posted one for fitness fanatics and one for food fanatics. I will definitely be doing this every year to help you guys out during the holiday craze!
The post where I wrote about nixing New Year’s Resolutions and setting SMART goals instead. These specific, measurable, action based, realistic and timeframe oriented goals will allow for positive and lasting change in the New Year!
Best Reader Contribution
How to Resist Holiday Food Temptations at Work. You guys all shared so many of your own wonderful tips and tricks on passing by that candy bowl at your co-worker’s desk!
Best Weekend Getaway
Girls weekend in NYC, aka Carbs in the City. Thank you, Erica, for hosting us for such a wonderful weekend!
Most Surprisingly Delicious Dinner
Roasted Pepper-Corn Pasta Salad! You guys must try it!
I made a LOT of desserts last month! But I think my tastiest treat (and funnest) were the Christmas Tree Brownies I made to help out my friend Shannon host our high school friends’ annual Christmas party!
Most Awesome Appetizer
This is also a tough one for December! If I had to pick a favorite, I’d go with my Cranberry Avocado Salsa that I brought to my parents’ house on Christmas! So festive and delicious.
The Superset Plus Cardio Interval Workout 2!
Funnest Workout Playlist
Although for a normal playlist, I would go with the one posted in the Superset Plus Cardio Interval Workout 2, I think my funnest of the month was definitely my holiday mix! Who says you can’t workout to holiday music?
Things I’m Looking Forward To in January
- A night out in Cambridge with fun friends
- PC Friars Basketball Game
- Lots of birthdays!
- Seeing a fun theatre show in Harvard Square
- My friend Erica (the one who hosted us in NYC) visiting
- Buckling down on studying
- Buckling down on my SMART goals for the year (coming soon)
- Martin Luther King Day off from work
- Positive change
What were your favorite posts in December?! What are you looking forward to in January?
P.S. If you missed this morning’s post, check out Whitney’s tips for making running fun in the New Year! I’m also giving away a free Nike + iPod sensor, so make sure to click over to this post in order to enter the contest! I’m announcing the winner Friday morning.