1. Hope everyone’s having a great weekend!
2. Happy birthday to my dear friend, Shannon!
3. Here’s another recipe from Jen’s party night!
Mini Wonton Taco Appetizers
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash of cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Mrs. Dash salt free fiesta lime seasoning
- Corn wonton wrappers
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh salsa
- Chopped romaine
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Add turkey and spices, cook until turkey is brown.
- Place wonton wrappers in a greased mini muffin tin.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon meat into each wonton.
- Top with sprinkle of cheese, leaving wontons open.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top mini tacos with salsa and romaine as desired.
Thanks Aloisia for this recipe!
How do you like to eat your tacos?!
P.S. Today is the last day to enter my Big Fat Greek Wine giveaway! I will be announcing the winner tomorrow morning.