I survived my five-year college reunion!
I’ll post something more substantial on my weekend antics later on, but for now here’s my Weekly Workouts post.
Last Week’s Workouts
Last week I took it easy because my hip was still really bothering me.
Here’s what I did:
- Sunday: Long walk
- Monday: Long walk
- Tuesday: Skipped Kix to rest, taught Circuit and only did the upper body & ab portions. I modified or only taught lower body and cardio.
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Taught Circuit, again only did the upper body & ab portions while modifying or just teaching lower body and cardio.
- Friday: Taught my first rotation of Cardio & Core, which is a new 6am Friday class at the Y. It’s pretty much a 20/20/20 type format of Cutz, Kix, and Push or floor work. Teaching Cutz was actually fine, with my song selection for Kix I was able to partake in most, and I just taught some of the glute floor work and finished with doing abs along with the class.
- Saturday: Off
This Week’s Workouts
This week I am still trying to take it easy on the hip so it feels better sooner than later. Here’s what I have planned:
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: 30 minutes of biking + 20 minutes of Core class
- Tuesday: Yoga + teaching Circuit
- Wednesday: Off or TBD
- Thursday: Teaching Circuit
- Friday: TBD
- Saturday: Off or the CBC Fundraiser at the Y (depends how I feel)
I guess that’s not really too much of a plan, but it’s something for now.
It’s hard, but I’m trying to keep my head up!
How were your workouts last week? What’s on tap for this week? Any more suggestions for how to modify with hip inflammation and a tight IT Band?