I’m back with (what I hope continues to be) weekly motivation for you guys! I know that after the weekend, I sometimes need it too.
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: Ashley’s Cardio Cutz class
- Tuesday: Two A Day! Took Liz’s Kickboxing, then taught the lower body Tabata workout from Best Body Bootcamp in my Circuit Training class
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Accidentally skipped my 6am class, but then got to take Lauren’s Sculpt class at night
- Friday: Taught Cardio & Core – 20 minutes of Kickboxing, 20 minutes of Cutz, 2o minutes of floor work. The floor work included the climbing reps workout from Best Body Bootcamp, we were able to do two rounds in that time frame.
- Saturday: Took a barre class at Boston Body Pilates with Aloisia and Ashley
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Two hour Holiday Zumbathon at the Y
- Monday: Hoping to make Ashley’s Cardio Cutz class again, otherwise own cardio
- Tuesday: Two A Day! Taking Liz’s Kickboxing, then teaching the upper body Tabata workout from Best Body Bootcamp in my class
- Wednesday: Pilates OR off day, TBD
- Thursday: Teaching my class with either a band or body-weight theme — requests?
- Friday: Spin OR off day, TBD
- Saturday: Own cardio + strength workout, OR yoga
- Next Sunday: Subbing 20/20/20 at 10:00am, if you are already thinking this far ahead and would like to join me!
How is everyone doing with getting exercise in during the holiday season? Anyone have any tips they want to share? What’s on the agenda for this week?
P.S. If you are looking for some gym humor, watch this video! It’s hilarious, and so true.