Good morning! Last Friday I posted about the things I accomplished and the goals I met (and didn’t meet) in 2012. If you missed it, you can check out the post here. Today I’m going to share some of the fun times I had over the course of last year. That’s the beauty of having a blog – I love looking back to see how much I’ve done in a year. Not only in my accomplishments and whether I’ve reached my goals, but also to remind myself of fun trips, adventures, and nights out (or in).
Here we go!
- Fun night in Harvard Square with Geoff & Trina + free Marriott night in a hotel
- Annual PC bball game with my family
- Hank’s surprise 30th birthday party at Jake & Joe’s
- Crashed the Boston Wine Expo with Slesh
- Girls weekend at the Improv Asylum and Harvard Square bar crawling when Erica visited
- Met Bar night out for my friend Jess’s 30th
- Jen’s Goodbye Party (not that I like that she moved away, but it was a really fun night!)
- Tim’s Superbowl Party (minus the three-day stomach bug that ensued that night!)
- Umphrey’s Concert
- Valentine’s Day Date in the North End
- Girls rule, boys drool Valentine’s night with my old roomies
- Culinary getaway weekend in Vermont…. recap posts here, here, here, here, and here
- Papou’s 83rd birthday
- Layla’s 4th birthday party
- St. Patrick’s Day celebrations with Wilmz
- Beer Summit
- Greek Easter
- Tim’s birthday day of fun: Freedom Trail & Red Sox game
- Barking Crab date with Trina & Geoff, followed by bowling for Will’s 30th!
- Bacon & beer cruise with Ashley & Brett! (who just got engaged by the way – here’s your F&F congratulatory shoutout!)
- Gym friend night out for tacos and margaritas
- Kerri’s 30th birthday party
- Trina’s birthday night out
- Porch nights on Hobson Street
- Walks through the city
- Providence College 5 year reunion weekend
- Red Sox game with my parents
- Corpbasics Get to the Core fundraising event
- Steph and Brett’s wedding
- Father’s Day in Marina Bay
- Amazing trip to Colorado – recaps here, here, here, here, here, and here. I forgot to mention in my accomplishments post that I conquered my fear of hiking up a mountain!
- Sarah and Ryan’s wedding
- Celebrating my favorite holiday down the Cape (4th of July)
- Went kayaking on the Charles River
- Nantasket beach and bar day with fun friends
- Boston waterfront with Slesh
- Ryan & Jenna’s wedding
- Week long vacation in Cape Cod
- Bridget’s birthday at Whiskey Priest
- Blender bender!
- Slesh’s birthday celebration
- Beach day of fun and Devlin’s date with Erin
- Company picnic
- Jen’s return to Two A Day Tuesday
- Jen’s bachelorette night out
- Trying cycle class at Recycle
- Moving in with Tim!
- Spending my birthday at the Boston Harbor Islands with Tim
- Birthday dinner at Sip Kitchen & Wine Bar
- Friends birthday in Harvard Square
- Settling into the apartment
- Oak Square fitness instructor gathering at The Greenbriar
- Double dinner date at Trina & Geoff’s
- Moody Street lunch date with Slesh
- Ran a 5k! I guess I should have put this on my goals & accomplishments post too.
- Joined foodie penpals
- Boston date with Jess & Brett
- What the Fluff festival
- Hibachi restaurant night
- Slesh & Will’s Oktoberfest gathering followed by Shannon’s friendship dinner
- Not Your Average Joe’s dinner with gym friends
- Apple picking at Smolack Farms
- Anniversary dinner date night at Tryst
- Oak Scare 5k and Health Fair
- Halloween at the gym!
- Halloween dinner at Slesh & Will’s
- Celebrating Trina & Geoff’s engagement!
- Portsmouth weekend getaway
- Boston Mania Fitness Convention weekend with Lauren — which, by the way, I still am not done recapping!
- NYC to visit Erica
- MEDITECH friends party at our apartment
- Boston Body Pilates classes with Ashley & Aloisia
- Date night with Tim in Davis Square
- Oak Square Holiday Zumbathon
- Christmas get together at Sarah’s apartment
- Gym friends healthy holiday party at Liz’s
- Annual home friend Christmas party at Shannon’s
- Oak Square staff night out in Fenway
- Christmas Eve with Tim’s family
- Christmas Day with Tim in the morning and then my family
- Bison County night out
- New Year’s Eve at Slesh and Will’s
Phew! 2012 was quite the year… lots of things accomplished, but lots of fun too. Of course I’ve had some struggles, but that’s life, and in the grand scheme of things all the memories I just mentioned resonate more than the tough parts do. Here’s to hoping this year is just as great.
What’s your favorite memory from 2012?
I’m off to NY for the weekend with Ashley to visit Jen… I’m psyched!!