Monday, must you come so soon? Wah.
Yesterday’s quilting session at Shannon‘s apartment was very fun! She had a little Panini bar set out for Missy and I, and I brought over a salad. She also made butterscotch blondies, which were unreal. Love me some cheat day.
We spent the afternoon catching up while cutting up all our Providence College t-shirts. All my squares are ready to go, and we ordered the black sweatshirt fabric online. Shannon also taught me how to use her sewing machine. I have a long way to go, but I’m excited for our next session. Shannon’s a good teacher, and it’s nice to do something different!
After the quilting bee was over, I
spent too much money dilly dallied in Target and then stopped by Slesh’s to give her and Will the biggest hug ever, a card, and see the ring! I got all the details on their wonderful engagement weekend, then came home and did my usual Sunday night food prep for the week ahead.
- Low-fat cottage cheese with blueberries, slivered almonds, and cinnamon (my go to workday breakfast)
- Sliced strawberries
- Unsalted cashews
- Sliced oranges (STILL leftover from the Spin A Thon)
- Hard boiled eggs
- Paleo banana walnut muffins (Dawn’s recipe!)
- Beef stew in the crock pot
I love feeling ready for the week! Anyone else as crazy as me and prep this much stuff ahead of time? It helps!
Last Week’s Workouts
Two A Day – took Liz’s Kickboxing class, then taught a very sweaty class with a Best Body Bootcamp workout
Taught my morning class with another sweaty Best Body Bootcamp workout
Burpee date with Ashley!
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Off day
- Monday: Cardio + abs after work
- Tuesday: Liz’s Kickboxing + teaching a bodyweight class. My class is being featured this week as part of Boston Moves for Health free fitness offerings, so for any Boston readers — come on by and take my class! That would make me a happy instructor.
- Wednesday: Off day
- Thursday: Teaching my morning class. Requests for class format?!
- Friday: Workout TBD
- Saturday: Deck of cards!
What did you guys do this weekend? Anything fun? How did your workouts go last week? What’s in store for this week?
One other thing I want to mention is that on Wednesday evening, the Oak Square Y is hosting a healthy eating workshop. It’s at 6:30pm with a certified health and wellness coach who will be raffling off free wellness coaching sessions during the event. If you are interested or want more details, shoot me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to have more people sign up!
Have a great start to the week, everyone!