Morning! I have a lot of work to dive into today, so here we go with a quick recap of my workouts last week while I was in Atlanta. Despite being on the road, I was still able to fit in some solid exercise time.
Last Week’s Workouts
The hotel gym wasn’t too shabby equipment wise, but it was sweltering beyond belief in there. AND they didn’t have any wipes or spray for the equipment. Gross.
20 minutes elliptical intervals + lower body circuits
15 minutes steady state on the elliptical + upper body strength from a past Best Body Bootcamp workout
10 minutes steady state on the elliptical + total body supersets + ab work. For supersets I chose:
– Side lunges with bicep curls / spiderman planks
– Plie squats with overhead triceps extensions / standing oblique twists with one leg raised
– Single arm & single leg row / reverse plank with alternating leg lifts
Monique’s favorite 20 minute no equipment on the road workout
My favorite 15 minute no equipment workout, the “total time” version I outlined in this post.
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Rest
- Monday: Gym time after work (the morning just didn’t happen for me today), workout TBD
- Tuesday: Themed Two A Day! This week is the first week that Liz and I are teaching back to back in a long time, so of course we’re doing a theme. Wear your red, white, and blue if you are coming to class!
- Wednesday: I’m working from home in the afternoon, so planning a workout TBD at lunch time
- Thursday: Shooting for a 30 minute walk or quick 15 minute workout before the 4th festivities
- Friday: Workout TBD
- Saturday: Rest day… heading to New York for Jen’s wedding! By rest day, I really mean dancing up a storm… right?!
My workouts are pretty vague this week… any suggestions for me? Would love some new ideas to try.
Tell me something fun to start this week!