Good morning! It’s been a somewhat quiet week on F&F. After my crazy fun weekend in NYC, to say I’ve been exhausted this week is a huge understatement. I guess I just can’t hang like I used to! Anyways, my main priorities this week were trying to catch up around the house, enjoying dinner plans after work, and being officially addicted to The Walking Dead (you win, Ashley!). Writing hasn’t been my #1 priority, but if you missed my Sunday and Monday posts, check them out:
Yesterday I finally had some time to catch up on blog reading, so here you go!
- Do you agree? Is going for a run a complete waste of time?
- Very helpful! Secrets to mastering the deadlift
- Love: Why I don’t do bicep curls
- Find yours: The power of a fitness community
- Yes: Habits of people with a healthy relationship to exercise
- So interesting: 16 foods that will re-grow from kitchen scraps
- Healthy and affordable: Pantry staples
- For this weekend: Healthy and fun Memorial Day recipes
- Fun! Dips for days: 21 healthy dip recipes
- Looks so tasty: Eggplant fries with a creamy yogurt dressing
- Could you even ask for a better combo? Feta guacamole
- So creative! Jalapeno cilantro hash stuffed portobellos
- Summer coming means smoothie season: Triple berry chia smoothie
- How do you feel about blogging for the sake of posting? What happens when you don’t blog
- Helpful: Spring clean your blog in 10 steps
- Good to know: Blogger guidelines for personal sponsors
- Are you good at dealing with change? Dealing with change
- There are some nice reminders in here: Dumb things I used to think
- Awesome lessons for everyone: 30 things I’ve learned at 30
- For my fellow worriers! Overthinking
- Love these: Real tiny wins
Leave some link love of your own or tell me something that’s been a priority for you this week. What’s everyone doing for the long weekend? Any other Walking Dead addicts out there?
I refused to watch that show for SO LONG (never thought zombies would be my thing), but once I watched enough episodes to become desensitized, I can’t get enough.
Cheers to a fun and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend!