Good morning, and happy Friday! My life finally feels back to normal this week, and I couldn’t be happier about it. The long weekend definitely helped me de-stress and catch up, which I’m thankful for.
If you missed any F&F posts this week, here’s my recap:
- Memorial Day and Teaching Schedule Changes
- Katrina’s Bridal Shower and Bachelorette
- Southwestern Fiesta Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- The Awk Spot: The Time I Blew Up A Ball At My Desk
And here’s my weekly link love!
- Good stuff on kettlebell use: Why do kettlebell swings hurt my lower back? and how to “handle” the kettlebell
- Are you causing your body more harm than good? So you need a rest day
- Good ideas in here: Best weighted ab exercises and five core rules of core workouts
- Need some tips for rowing form? How to get better at rowing
- Deskercise: 33 legit ways to exercise at work
- I cannot WAIT for our CSA program to start with this company: What if you could pick up your produce at work?
Foodie & Recipes
- I am guilty of thinking honey, agave, etc. are better for you: Sorry, but there’s no such thing as healthy sugar
- This is perfect since we just bought a new grill last weekend: 56 healthier burger recipes to kick off grilling season
- Another great round-up: 36 summer salads and sides
- YUM: No bake blueberry custard pie
- So GREEN and perfect for summer: Spiralized raw zucchini salad with avocado and edamame
- Truth: 6 things you can’t learn from your bathroom scale
- I may have shared this before, but I re-read it this week, and it still resonates: Consider the dominoes
- Still on my to do list, but this is a great resource: How to design a free media kit for your blog
- Google Plus Guide: 5 easy steps to getting started on Google+
- Kudos to this blogger for staying true to herself despite the haters: My ever-changing viewpoint on Paleo and CrossFit
Any link love you’d like to share? What did you do over the long weekend? Were your weeks busy or relaxing? What’s on tap for this weekend?
For me: Staying in tonight, subbing 9am cardio conditioning tomorrow and helping our friends Ashley and Bret move, family party, and Sunday seeing my awesome friend Bridget receive her coach of the year award at Fenway Park. Whatever you do, hope it’s awesome!