It’s here, it’s here! Katrina and Geoff’s wedding weekend has finally arrived.
I cannot believe that Katrina and I met at new hire orientation for the company we work for seven (!) years ago, and this weekend I am going to her WEDDING. I’m so thankful she turned around that day and asked if I wanted to be her lunch friend.
She is going to make the most beautiful bride, and I am so excited for all the festivities that are about to ensue.
I guess I can contain my excitement for a hot second to share my Friday Favorites with you guys. This week was pretty busy, so I only managed to get one post up (womp, womp), but if you missed it here you go: Restaurant Review: Jerry Remy’s Athlete’s Menu.
And here’s your Friday reading material! Enjoy!
- Tucking this one away for my outdoor summer cardio goals: Outdoor cardio blast
- Great tips: Good ways to manage race day nerves
- Thoughts on this response to this article?
- I LOVE THIS: Obama workout video goes viral. Best part: “The president is diligent about staying in shape, even when his days are packed with high-pressure meetings, speeches, and late-night dinners with world leaders.”
- This was a hot topic at work last week: What’s the difference between pluots and plumcots?
- Eat when you are hungry, people! Hunger calling? The clock says no
- When’s the last time you cleaned out your cupboard: Five tips for a successful pantry raid
- For my Boston friends: A healthy SoWa food truck guide
- Kale, kale, kale! 17 amazing kale recipes
- Another win for the slow cooker: Quinoa tex mex
- For my fellow almond butter lovers: 19 new recipes to make with almond butter
- Yum: Sweet potato gnocchi with balsamic roasted asparagus and caramelized onions
- I think I’ll add these to our meal plan next week: Spinach and feta salmon burgers
- More for smoothie season: High protein smoothie recipes
- What would you say? A letter to my body
- Live a life that matters: To the class of 2014
- The beauty of reframing: Turning a negative into a positive
Share your links in the comments, tell me about something fun that happened this week, or share your weekend plans.
Catch you next week, friends!