We’re jumping right into Friday Favorites today!
If you missed any posts on F&F this week, you can play catchup here:
- Journey to Fit: Jackie’s Story: An inspirational weight loss story from my awesome friend Jackie
- Decreasing Row and Medicine Ball Core Workout: a new quick, but sweaty and effective workout
- Healthy Eating Essentials: Our Well-Stocked Pantry: a little look into the staples we keep in our kitchen cabinets to ensure we stay on track with nutrition
- You Can Do It All, But You Don’t Have To: just a little reminder to create space this holiday season, and a bit on what your local Whole Foods can do to help you get started
- Need to add these to my routine: Step by step guide to mastering the kettlebell turkish getup
- Another barre/hiit blast. Love it! Barre BLAST hiit combo workout
- I seriously cannot get enough of Jen Sinkler’s weekly Lift Weights Faster challenge workouts! I’m obsessed. The Swing Dancer
- Fun fitness roundup: Calorie torchers
- Great tips for newbies: Getting started in the gym
- Yes: Should you focus on big muscle groups in a workout?
- Eat real food: I stopped eating food that comes in a package
- Interesting: This new site will change the way you shop for healthy food
- This salad! Shredded Brussels sprouts and apple salad
- Looks awesome: Walnut pear crisp
- Creative: Perfectly sweetened and spiced carrot cake shake
- Healthy bites: 30 protein and energy ball recipes
- Up my alley: Saweet potato casserole with a crunchy nut crumble
- Perfect for a chilly night: Slow cooker Moroccan chickpea and turkey stew
- Yum: Gluten free cranberry and white chocolate pumpkin bars
- Two of the best flavors in one breakfast: Pumpkin apple oatmeal protein pancakes
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- Truth: 5 reasons quick fixes don’t work
- Love, love, love: 22 things that happen when you start trusting yourself
- Hurts my heart! What would you change about your body? Adults and kids answer very differently
- Read this please: What a real runner looks like
- Yes! Totally relate: Fitness IS my hobby
- Yup: Your kind of balance is best
- This was awesome to read: Transformation Tuesday: I’m calling bullshit
Did any of these reads speak to you today? What’s something positive that happened this week? What’s up for this weekend?
Happy Friday, you guys! Enjoy!