You guys! So many good reads floating around this week. Enjoy!
- Check out this list, and tell me what you think: Greatist’s top 100 influential people in health and fitness
- What’s going to be hot this year: Fitness and wellness trends for 2015
- So cool: The crazy evolution of workout clothes, from petticoats to lululemon
- Stretch it out: 14 office stretches to make you feel better in minutes
- I cannot WAIT to torture my class with this one: The infamous burpee ladder workout
- Get your roll on: What, why, and how you should foam roll
- One of my go to warmup routines: The please don’t skip me warmup
- Just gimme all the bites: No bake almond joy snack bites
- Good snack: Banana bread granola bars
- This one came highly recommended to me! Spaghetti squash with eggplant and sesame seeds
- Comfort: Tomato and vegetable white bean soup
- More comfort: Dreamy winter vegetable chowder
- CSA friends, this one is for you: Black radish slaw with toasted quinoa
- So pretty: Roasted nourish bowl with lemon tahini dressing
- For the slow cooker: Vegan sweet potato chili
Self Image, Inspiration, and Life
- If you only read one thing from this whole post, it should be this: Perfectionism sucks
- On the same subject: 8 ways to be an anti-perfectionist in 2015
- Nod: Ditching resolutions for a fun and flavorable 2015
- I love organizing: 31 days of organization
- Be nice to yourself: 15 ways to practice self compassion
- Local friends, this is a nice list of fun activities: Boston winter bucket list
Readers, let’s chat! Link up your favorite posts from the week in the comments, and as always, I’m wondering what the best part of your week was and what’s up for the weekend.
- Best part of my week? Seeing my friend Tim who is back in the United States from Germany! I also deadlifted 150 pounds on Monday (trap bar).
- This weekend? Fun wedding activities! Fabric shopping for bridesmaids dresses (my friend Shannon is making all 8 of them!) and registering at Crate and Barrel and Macy’s on Sunday. I’m also hopefully getting a new laptop and really looking forward to having Monday off. Fitness friends, I’m teaching at Oak Square on Monday at 10am if you have the day off and want to join!
Enjoy the weekend, and don’t forget to do something for YOU. <3