Oh hey, it’s me. The MIA girl. We have had a ton on our plate between wedding planning, apartment hunting, and Tim starting a new job. I’m happy to say we finally signed a lease this week though, so that is one less thing we have to worry about. How is apartment hunting seriously a full time job? Oy! I’ll have a full life update for you guys next week, just wanted to fill you in.
In the meantime, enjoy your Friday reads!
- Three fun workout ideas in this one: Work it out Wednesday
- Try these: 6 ways to add variety to bodyweight exercises
- Can’t wait to do this one: Sprint ladder workout
- This one’s on my radar: Review of Turnstyle Cycle
- Some tasty ones on here: 14 awesome post workout meals for vegans
- Cool: Cheesy nacho kale chips
- For the vegetti fans: Spiralized veggie recipes
- Gimme: Artichoke salad with mint and spinach pesto
- I have no idea what to do with my amaranth. Maybe this? Breakfast bowl with amaranth granola
- Yum: Sweet potato chickpea buddha bowl
- Ooo, another idea for collards: Bacon braised collard greens
- This with a marg please: Blackened fish tacos with cabbage mango slaw
- Good for food prep: Green chile enchilada quinoa bake
Blogging and Social Media
- For the business of blogging: Tools and resources
- These are great: How to master social media to make your blog a biz
- So are these: 7 super simple social media contest ideas
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- I struggle with this every day: On priorities and the slowness and the desire for simplicity
- Don’t push your passion over the edge: When life happens, live it
- This: Mental toughness
- Good read: On faking it
Readers, let’s chat! What was the best part of your week, and what’s up for the weekend?
Have a good one!