Morning! Aside from sharing my favorite reads of the week, I like to use Friday Favorites as a place to share news and fun events going on. Today I want to let you guys know about a program that New Balance recently launched. It’s called MyNB, and it’s accessible on the New Balance website and available as a smart phone app for both iPhone and Android devices. Here’s a description my friends at New Balance sent to me:
“MyNB members can earn points through different New Balance activities such as online product purchases, event check-ins, social media interactions, fitness activity within the RunKeeper app, and custom shoe purchases, among others. Points can then be redeemed, at the member’s convenience, for unique reward options that enable consumers to meet their fitness and lifestyle goals. Rewards include free race bibs, product reward certificates, RunKeeper Elite memberships, and TeamNB Meet & Greets.”
Sounds pretty cool to me! Hope you guys will check it out before you dive into your Friday/weekend reading material.
- Fun July fitness hacks challenge: 30 day challenge to add flavor to your fitness routine
- Neghar is my fitness idol, so I loved reading this: Girls Gone Strong advisory board spotlight: Neghar Fonooni
- Quickie workout! Two move ten minute EMOM workout
- Good tips: Get more out of your core workout
- LOVE this: Letter to my group fitness instructor
- Good reviews from Miss Caroline: 3 Boston fitness studios I’m loving lately
- Fun: 9 healthy 4th of July recipes
- Yes please: Cilantro lime grilled chicken
- Perfect summer dinner: Honey balsamic grilled chicken and vegetables
- Yummy: Cucumber and basil dip appetizer tray
- Good idea: Yogurt stuffed roasted apricots
- I’m a sucker for any taco really: Plantain sweet potato tacos with guacamole
- I want all the berries: 42 healthy berry recipes
- Not opposed to this: Cucumber mango salsa
- Can’t get enough zoodles in the summer! Chicken sausage zoodles
- Preach: To improve productivity, tell your team to take a hike
- Interesting article: Working out with your co-workers is as bad as you think
- Slowing down: How being mindful can help you and your business
Blogging and Social Media
- Bloggers, read this: Ultimate guide to sponsored posts
- For your mailing lists: How to create an autoresponder
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- How cute are these motivational mugs? 6 mugs to help you set your daily intention
- Lots of mindset lessons in here: Bikini rebellion recap
- So guilty of this: This one word can ruin your credibility
Readers, let’s chat: What was the best part of your week, and what’s up for the 4th of July weekend?
One of the best parts of my week was discovering a new fitness playground, Catz in Needham! I went with Liz on Monday morning and really enjoyed it. Will give you guys the full scoop in my next recap of fitness studios I’ve tried recently. I already went to early yoga this morning and am leaving soon for New York. Can’t wait to hang with some of my besties all weekend.
Have a happy 4th, everyone!